Search Engine Optimization (SEO) boosting – AKA: getting found on the internet & making things happen when they find you.
Many small businesses have a great product, business or brand and somehow skip the most important component, which is trying to get people to really find them through the search engines. There are a lot of people who “claim” to do search engine optimization and make “false promises” or even worse, do things that can actually harm or damage your brand. Here at Kickify, we offer best practices to help your online brand appear higher in the search engines. We cater to even small budgets for an hourly rate of optimizing your website for you. We can do it one time, do some work for you and make recommendations for you to do it yourself, or maintain it monthly for you.
To educate you (and so we don’t seem like snake oil salespeople), here is a summary of some SEO terms:
- Organic SEO: blogging, doing some behind the scenes Wizard of Oz stuff, optimizing, keyword building etc…
- Paid SEO: Google Adwords and more.
- On Page SEO: Doing things to optimize your website behind the scenes and blogging.
- Off Site SEO: Doing things off your website that draws search engine attention back to your website. This is where we stick to ethical best practices!
Our Search Engine Optimization services include and are not limited to:
- SEO Strategy: We review your website history and competition and make a comprehensive plan just for you.
- SEO Keyword research: We can research the best keywords and longtail keyword for your website.
- Optimizing your current website content
- Content Creation: blogging and website content.
- Meta Tags: Optimize your Meta Tags, Title Tags etc for pages on your website.
- Sitemap Optimization
- Online Publicity: press releases and more.
- Social Networking
- Directory Submissions
- Content: writing, submitting and commenting
- Video Marketing – creating and submitting viral potential videos.
- Link Building – again best practices making sure Google terms are not violated.
- Infographics – all the rage
- DMOZ Listing
We help your business show up higher on the Search Engine Results Pages so your target audience can find you. We use the latest technology and techniques to keep your website in front of your target audience.
Ready for the next step? Request a Search Engine Optimization Quote…
Submit your contact information and whatever details you’d like us to know, and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can make your website work better for your business.