We had a major security server upgrade and are sorry for the inconvenience, but you will need to reconfigure your incoming and outgoing server to h1.kickify.com and then everything should play nicely. You can still access your email from webmail.yourdomain.com and we assure you no emails will be lost.
NEW EMAIL SETTINGS!
Password: Your e-mail account password
Incoming Server: h1.kickify.com
Outgoing Server: h1.kickify.com
Incoming Port: IMAP 143
Outgoing Mail server (SMTP) Port: 587
If you are using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer):
The above port settings are for BOTH SSL and non-SSL server setup. We do offer POP3 Access, however, we encourage the use of IMAP
iphone instructions for New email
- Settings (the gear icon)
- Accounts & Passwords (the key icon)
- Add account (for new)
- Select “Other” for email (on the bottom)
- Add Mail account
- Hostname incoming and outgoing server h1.kickify.com then add your credentials
- (option outgoing username – which is your email and password is NOT optional)
*** to change server credentials to new server get to credential page and change hostname for incoming and outgoing server to h1.kickify.com
- Open outlook and go to ‘file”
2. Click ‘Add Account”
3. Select “Manual setup of additional server types’ and click ‘Next’
4. Select ‘POP or IMAP’ and click ‘Next.’
5. Enter your User and Server information and click on ‘More Settings’ if you need to configure other Ports for incoming and outgoing mail server than the defaults. If using the defaults ports is okay, click next and skip to Step 7.
To import into Gmail:
If you want to you use Google as your main way of getting email email: google – gear – accounts and imports – add another email address – uncheck treat as an alias – and you would need to be logged in to your webmail to get verification code. Username is your email address.